Spring Branch ISD is hosting Parent U: Nuts and Bolts of High School Success for eighth grade families, with options to attend either in-person or through Zoom.
The in-person session will take place at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 13 at the Spring Branch Education Center auditorium, 9016 Westview Dr., Houston, Texas 77055 and the Zoom session will take place at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 15.
Families transitioning from middle to high school are encouraged to attend for information about four-year planning in Naviance, graduation requirements, endorsements and how to best support your student as they enter their high school years.
- Sept. 13 at 6 p.m. | Spring Branch Education Center auditorium, 9016 Westview Dr., Houston, Texas 77055
- Sept. 15 at 6 p.m. | Zoom
Families play an important role in helping their students be successful in their education. Through this event, families will learn:
- How to support their students academically and emotionally in this process.
- Why the transition between middle to high school is important.
- How to ensure students reach their full potential and graduate.
For more information contact the Family E3 team at FamilyE3@springbranchisd.com.